Stop Fraud With Your Online Banking
Millions of dollars are stolen from small business bank accounts around the world every single month (and the threat is increasing every day).
As hackers get smarter and build new ways to break into your systems, you need to work hard to stay one step ahead of them so you don’t fall victim.
Here are some essentials you need to have in place with your Online Banking:
- Have a Strong & Unique Banking Password
- Turn On Two-Factor Authentication
- Set Up Banking Alerts
- Install Next-Gen Antivirus & DNS Filtering On Your PC
- Enroll your Team in Phishing Training Classes
- Setup Multi-User Payment Approval
- Call your Bank and ask what other Security Measures you can turn on