There are so many simple things you can do to improve your data security. Below is a list of a few security measures you can make today.
- Focus on protecting the wall around the data and not just the perimeter.
- Visualize the internal and external threats and create a plan.
- Encrypt all the devices.
- Conduct a security audit twice a month and encourage employees to change their passwords.
- Remove redundant data and focus only on sensitive information.
- Invest in your IT infrastructure and integrate effective tools for cybersecurity.
- Revise your password policies and regularize complex passwords.
- Regularly update your applications and programs.
- Regularly back up your data to multiple locations.
- Restrict your employees by providing them access to the relevant data only
At M3 Networks, we offer cyber security solutions tailored to your business’ needs. Schedule a free consultation today or if you have any questions about how M3 can work for your business, give us a call: (866) 924-3470.