The holiday shopping season is taking off. This means that scammers have also revved up their engines. They’re primed and ready to take advantage of all those online transactions. Here are some of the most critical safety tips to improve your online holiday shopping.
• Check for Device Updates Before You Shop
• Don’t Go to Websites from Email Links
• Use a Wallet App Where Possible
• Remove Any Saved Payment Cards After Checking Out
• Make Sure the Site Uses HTTPS (Emphasis on “S”)
• Double Check the Site URL
• Never Shop Online When on Public Wi-Fi
• Be On High Alert for Brand Impersonation Emails & Texts
• Enable Banking Alerts & Check Your Account
Be safe and have fun shopping!
At M3 Networks, we offer cyber security solutions tailored to your business’ needs. Schedule a free consultation today or if you have any questions about how M3 can work for your business, give us a call: (866) 924-3470.